Thursday, December 4, 2008

Signs...


I wrote this a couple of days ago, I somehow forgot to post it on my blog, so here it is now...


God’s ways are unpredictable, the Bible says. And I do believe that there is someone, who has control of everything. I also believe that everything happens for a reason, which is perfectly justified, even though we might not realize that at first.
So needless to say, I also believe in signs…When I’m in the deepest s**t I always find the answers around me, no matter how small the problem is.

Waiting is one of the things I hate to do, and am not good at doing it. Well of course it also depends on the situation, but usually this is the case… So as I’m sitting here a little bit angry but sad in the same time, because something I’d like to happen is not happening – and I know I could do something about it, but there is a high possibility that it would ruin everything— I hear a song… I like The Beatles a lot, and I saw a musical about six months ago which has as its soundtrack many of this band’s greatest songs. I listen to this “new version” A LOT!

Let it be is a very famous song now, isn’t it? So there is this lovely song which is sooooo popular that we don’t even really pay attention to the lyrics anymore as we sing it. But as I started singing it along with the M. player I suddenly realized what I was humming: “Let it be, let it be, let it be, THERE WILL BE AN ANSWER, let it be…; I wake up to the sound of music.”

I know it might sound silly that something as little as this, and probably meaningless to many of you can actually calm me down and bring me down to Earth again, but it can. I get signs all the time. I think we all do. It is just that we have to be careful to identify them in the right time. Answers are right beside us!
I’m not saying I won’t be anxious anymore about this issue I have, it is just that I know that the right thing is to wait, and not do what I was about to do, because that would have been a mistake. And another sign (another answer that is) will come at the right moment…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!