Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thoughts, dreams and ultimately realities...

So here I am, again, back on the front :))

It has been a while since I posted, but since my birthday is coming up (on the 20th if you were wondering) I thought I would post some of the things that have crossed my mind these days, random thoughts expressed in random (amazing) pictures :) Enjoy!!!


What is the deal with this lamp, you ask? It is an antique Tiffany lamp, which is something I dream about having one beautiful day :)


One of these days I will be ready for my first tattoo, I am sure...It would have been nice to get one as a birthday present (from myself), but I do not think it is going to happen any time soon...I have not given up on it yet though...

I read an awesome comment today about getting tattoos, and I would like to share it with all of you girls out there who are keen on the idea of getting tattoos..."Every time I get another tattoo it is like a little F-you for anyone who told me not to."


...purest beauty and innocence in nature...






..."don't become a ghost without no color, 'cause you're the best paint life ever made."







No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!