Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dreaming of faraway places

If all goes well, I will be going to France in almost a month…And I will be staying in Paris for about four days, then I will be going to Taize, a lovely place not far from Macon and Cluny…

Can’t even tell you how excited I am about this and ever since I decided to go I have melancholic moments from time to time, day dreaming about the whole trip, France, Paris, the crowded but narrow streets of Paris, the typical small shops with beautifully designed windows, full of the work of not that well known artists, but talented non the less, the bistro-s, the lovely park around the Tour d’Eiffel, the atmosphere of Montmartre, the love in the air, the butterflies in my stomach as I walk along the Seine, ohhh, I could go on and on for ever…





















2 comments:

  1. Mikor egyutt voltunk in the city of blinding lights-ba, feltettelek, mert rengeteg ido volt a toronyra felkerulni, s lekerulni. De tobbet nem foglak:), mert tudom milyen ulni, nezni, mosolyogni es kiszakadni, nemcsak az idobol. $ nap, hmmm, gondolj ram, kovetlek nem sokra ra...Bisu, ma cherie.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!