Saturday, July 18, 2009

To-do-lists

What can I say? Technology is great…but pencils are definitely better. I am sure many of you out there know what I'm talking about.

I enjoy making list; I find the whole process to be a lot of fun...Do I respect my lists and keep or do everything that is put down in them, well, that is for an other discussion :)

I wanted to do something else this time, though. Something else and more interesting that the usual shopping lists, new years list, to do lists etc...I've put down 30 little things I would want to do this summer:

1 comment:

  1. well my little secret is that i have a pink little (biig actually) notebook, it is called "TO DO book" and has flowers on it:D and is full of things what i would like to do..Paris is definitely in!:)and a lot of other sweet ideas. YEah...my other type of list IS...well...POST IT :Dmy office is full of that, 'cuz u know i'm getting old :)hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!