Saturday, September 5, 2009

Artsy Saturday! -- napkin art

I have been thinking about trying this little magic trick, so I finally got to it. :) I went and used some nice napkins that I had, some glue (special glue for napkins), matte fixing paste, shiny gold mosaics, and two little boxes (a carton & a wooden one) that I've purchased for this project.



The results were highly satisfying, really! I started with no fixed plannes or ideas, I just knew that I wanted to make nice looking boxes, but that was about it. So I am thinking about making some more and giving them as presents to some of my friends; I think they would make nice gifts! :) Tell me what you think about them and don't hesitate to ask any questions that might arise!


ps. It is good to be back and blogging..again! :) France documentary post comming up really soon, so stay tunned :) HUGS




No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!