Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mon reve gris...

(photo from: travelblog.org)
I'm am feeling a little nostalgic at the moment. I was looking through my summer pictures and doing that made me miss Paris even more than normally. I have such an amount of schoolwork that sometimes I feel that it is a legitimate excuse for neglecting my French (side-) studies. But I cannot except that as a fact no matter how hard it is sometimes. Therefore I decided that in order to keep me going even when I seem to lose track of my priorities I will make a post of something french thus I will be reminded of the reason and ultimately :goal, towards which I am heading and for which I am doing the hard work! Yay for me, right? I feel a little creepy cheering for myself like that, but if this is what it takes, than hey, this is what I will be doing from now on...There are still many steps to climb on that escalier...
A bientot,
Erika

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations by your Blog -
    I invite you to view my: http://www.devaneiosdevida.blogspot.com/In it you will know a l small country, very old but with good people, good food and beautiful landscapes: Portugal. I write and I speak a little English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese-This one interesting for language learning, but you can make comments in English
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!