Monday, December 21, 2009

Petits Chocolats

In these weeks of Advent my mom and I, we've been giving each other small gifts or treats every other day. We've been trying so hard to be creative and find the smallest things; ones that can be fit into the small match boxes on our Advent Tree, but most of the time we would just tie the gift to the box or take it off and place both the box (with the date) and the treat underneath the Advent pine-branches, because they wouldn't fit in any other way :)
So today I ran out of small things to buy and and so I bought chocolate and made it a little more special by changing its package. But hey, who could ever say that they would not want to receive chocolate as a present???

Linked up to: (please stop by these blogs to visit all the other post):
Making

4 comments:

  1. First time visit and I really enjoyed your blog. I love your jar of love...so cute! Have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute, and I love that you and your son give each other wee gifts thru the advent. What a special time for both of you, and he'll have great memories when he's grown. :)

    Thanks for linking up to Mi4M,
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable idea, the chocolate was beautiful in it's own right, as well.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!