Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Princess bed

One really cool thing that happened to me a couple of months ago, that I just haven't posted on until now, was that I received something that I have been wanting for such a long time. My dad decided to live up to that wish and he said that he would make it for me if I tell him how I want it. Want what? A princess bed, of course.
It is quite funny because I am not the most "princessy" person you will get to know (not at all), and I was never the shiny blond haired little girl dressed in a pale pink dress. And yet, when it comes to decorating I tend to show such a side of me...
But enough about me, this I owe entirely to my father's generality, I only came with the idea and design, but in fact he was the one who made it happen with his two crafty hands, so dad, if you are reading this: Thank you so much...!Hope you enjoyed,
A bientot, Erika

Proudly linked up to Mustard Seed Creations' furniture party:
Furniture Feature Fridays

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe he made that bed! And the design is so pretty. The two of you need to go into business together. :) Beautiful job and thanks for sharing it with us at FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. am. in. love.

    I seriously LOOOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. even more precious because! your DAD made it - love it

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!