Friday, December 18, 2009

Season 1/ Episode 11 -- Around my bedroom #1

Dear Angels,
welcome to the window show!



I've done a little bit of redecorating since last time (because recently you might have seen a few of the items in other pictures in other circumstances). I also switched plants in the rosy-pot and I am a lot more content with how this one looks in there :) Plus I glued a sweet little lace to the window shelf or ledge (or however you want to call it), which I personally love. Next project after Christmas is finding something nice to cover up the windows, but I am not thinking casual curtains, more like some kind of veil with laces...I don't know yet, I'll have to see what I can find around the house and what I can re-use and beautify with the least possible expenses...
Hope you enjoyed!
Holiday hugs,
Erika
*Note: I have linked up to http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ so please go and visit to see all the other lovely posts.
and to The DYI Show off:
The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. Lovely window show. I collect Angels, too.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!