Friday, December 18, 2009

Season 1/ Episode 13 -- Around my bedroom #3

Hello Angels,
So now we finally got to what is important, right? :) The tree. In my bedroom I have a small tree just for fun, and for now that is what i will be showing here, because we do not yet have a big Christmas tree yet. And that is not because my family is weird, but because in Europe people usually decorate their Christmas trees on the 24th of December in the morning.
So until then here is my Vintage Christmas:
Holiday hugs,
Erika
Linked up toTrifty Decor Chick




DYI Christmas Show Off:
The DIY Show Off
and to Show and Tell Friday @ http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
and to http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/12/10/hooked-on-holiday-house-tours-party-time/
Also to Simply sweet home:
Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Hi Erika!just a little note to say your blog is lovely!
    A bientôt!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. toooooo precious!!!!
    love the santa pic with the puppys!

    XXOO
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Loving that angel! I guess you get to put your big tree up today. Have fun!!

    Thanks for linking up to the tree party!

    FJ Donna

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!