Friday, December 18, 2009

Season 1/ Episode 14 -- Christmas in the living room

Dear Angels,
I would like to show some pieces that mean a lot to me (us).
This is the center piece of our living room decoration. It is something that my dad made a while ago (my parents have a small ceramics workshop which assured our living since I was little).This Christmas tree candle holder is one of the many they make for the season:Our little angel looking down on us from the kitchen shelf:
Some more decoration (the Snowman and Santa -candle holders- were also made by my parents:
Green Tree:Candles Candles Candles:

Holiday hugs, Erika
Linked up to (please stop by and visit all the other interesting posts there):



My romantic home's Show and tell Friday: http://romantichome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!