Saturday, December 19, 2009

Season 1/ Episode 15 -- My Jar of Love

I think this is the most favorite things I've ever made and if you scroll down to Step #2 you will see why...I have the feeling that you will kinda like it too, hehe! :) So what I did was that I bought a plain, glass, kitchen recipient and made it pretty and delicious. For the design of the lid I used napkins and for the label also, but there I also added simple, drab fabric and a small piece of cardboard.
So here is my "Jar-of-love" picture-tutorial: (szeretet=love)
STEP #1 Make it:
STEP # 2 Fill it with love:Step #3 Wrap it up & make someone happy:

Labels are for jars, not for people!
Holiday hugs, Erika
I linked up to:
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

If you like DIY just click on this button above and you'll enter heaven!

To Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest:

To Creative Cats Friday at Poppies at play:

To Homebody:
To Cottage Instinct:
To:

10 comments:

  1. Erika...I love the way you Jazzed up a simple jar..deliciously gorgeous :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog..hope you come visit again.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love that it is full of chocolate! Yum! Definitely a 'LOVE' in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...how delicious! I think that's a gift that anyone would love. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! What I love about this is that you can see through the jar. I mean, who wouldn't love to lovingly gaze at CHOCOLATE?!? The tag is sweet!

    Thanks for linking up to SNS!

    FJ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jar of love is a great idea....I know I'd love to receive one as a gift. Who doesn't like chocolate???

    Merry Christmas to you. Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Is it for me??? :)

    Would love to have you join my party on Mondays at cottage instincts.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! A perfect little gift all prettied up!
    Thanks for joining my party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Step 2 is my favorite, too. This is a cute and easy idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are making me hungry. What a sweet gift. I love that you took so many pictures. Thanks for linking up to Poppies @ Play!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!