Monday, December 7, 2009

Season 1/ Episode 6 -- Modern Advent Calendars

In Episode 4 among my Christmas-series posts, I wrote a little bit about the history of the Advent Calenders. But now I would like to share some funny/sweet pictures that I've found here and there.

(hobbymuvesz.hu) is a Hungarian online shop (and not only); I really like their hobby products, I use them all the time. But they are not sooooo affordable, that is the only down-side. I happened to do something similar to this calendar (well, only the concept), and I thought I was being original. Oh well... Pictures of my calendar comming up soon.


(kreativkozpont.hu) This one is also a Hungarian website, with many creative ideas.

(countryliving.com)

(countrycrossstichkids.co.uk)

I just Googled "Christmas Calendar" and some weird site came out from the search (guy-sport.com), but I was once again convinced that one can find the weirdest things in the weirdest places. Hehehe, the twelve days of Christmas --Cat calendar. So sweet! DIY people, try making this one at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!