Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Something to cheer me up...

I feel like I am coming down with a cold...and I am a little bit moody probably exactly because of that, so I needed something to cheer me up or at least make me think about something nice and lead my thought to the wonderful world of colorsand textures and inspirations...aspirations...
I have browsed through the pictures in livingetc.com, and look at the beauties I have found there. I adore neutral colored backgrounds because when that is used even the smallest flecks of color is so intense (but not over-powerful) and meaningful.
So here I share some of my favorites:







1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog *hug*
    Your blog is very inspiring, lots of nice photos, thanks for sharing!

    Have a wonderful evening!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!