Monday, January 18, 2010

Chocolat, Mademoiselle?

Bonsoir mes chers amis et amies :)
I received this lovely treat today and I thought I'd share it with you forgetting about the boundaries of technology...you just have to use your imagination and feel how these might taste like. And think about the advantage you have as opposed to me: you will not get fat, I will! Hah!
No, the truth is, that I did not create this post in order to make you crave my chocolate. I do, however, have a purpose with it and that is "La Verve". Get inspired my lovelies, I know I got! Think about it, what a great dessert for a special occasion and you can gratify your most creative state for sure! Cannot wait to make some time for myself to bring about my own chocolate cameo, wooohoooo!
à bientôt,
Erika


3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmm Its very fine !

    Excellente composition et bonne année à vous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum that looks deliscious! Makes me a bit hungry and crave chocolate a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika,
    Those look wonderful!!

    I'm glad they are not sitting right in front of me. I would not be able to resist temptation. =)

    I wanted to thank you for signing up to follow my blog.
    Glad to have you along for the ride, and hope you enjoy your viists.

    Blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!