Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dictionary glam

Hello there lovelies, this is me, the master of exam-study-procrastination! But lets just say that I am taking a break from studying...a few hours relaxation never hurts, right?
But just so that no one complains I decided to do a tiny "academic" project: up-dating my two french pocket-dictionaries. Now, first you might get the impression that I added words that were not to be found in them...But don't! Because I had no such things in mind, unfortunately. (Do you sense the guilt in this post? :) Anyways, what I did was just changing the look of my FR-HU/HU-FR dictionaries...Not gonna write a word more, enjoy the pictures and wish me luck :)See my previous post about dictionary makeover right HERE
Bisous, Erika

I linked up to
Reinvented and A silly little sparrow

5 comments:

  1. Nice cover-up! Now get back to your studies ;) Glad you played along on Toot Your Horn Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I was going to say what Leah said! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I've been thinking of covering some books to dress up our bookshelves, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out so well

    great fun to put the letters on them

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!