Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Petite surprise

Which is the easiest way to make chocolate, you think???
Since I am anyway all about recycling, I thought I'd make "recycled" chocolate to save time, but still be able to enjoy something yummi and "homemade". I melted some choco chunks and than using cranberries, decorating candy and rasped lemon-orange skin I created my own special chocolate. Should have used a plastic ice-cube maker but didn't have one at hand so I just poured small amounts on a glass plate.
The pot was full to the brim, so by this point I thought I'd grab a camera while there's still some in there...It makes a sweet surprise for the family coming home from a long day of work...
Bisous,
Erika

Fun times at The Blue Cricket Design, don't forget to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so yummy looking! I think breakfast may need to be something sweet today!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!