Sunday, January 10, 2010

A sad note...

Happy New Year to all of you out there...ours unfortunately has not started so merry. My grandfather is in the hospital, he is very ill, and tomorrow may or may not lose a leg. I am devastated, our whole family is, and he is so scared...
I came back so full of power from the Taize European Meeting in Poznan, where I spent New Year's, so full of energy and peace...I wish I could have that back, or at least be able to transmit that state to my family. Sometimes I even wish I could have my "old me" back for a while...
If you happen to read this post please think of my grandfather for a moment in silence, because I strongly believe that that will give him more strength to bare whatever the doctors decide is best to do.
May peace and guidance be with all of you!
Merci beaucoup,
Erika

4 comments:

  1. Erika...sending lots of positive love and light your way and hoping that the news is positive and that your grandfather recovers quickly. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the news. Your grandfather will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is just beautiful and your comment on mine was so insightful and caring. I pray that your Grandfather is well and feels his family's love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your grandfather...He will be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!