Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blooming cardigan

All righty! First off, I must warn you never to leave your camera lying around near me, because the bellow "phenomena" might occur :o) I don't easily get bored that for sure, I always find something to do, something to amuse me. I remember this one time, I was about 5 or 6 and I was playing outside in the park. I was fed up with swinging and with God knows what else kids do in playgrounds and I felt the sudden need to play with dolls (this used to happen a lot), but I was too lazy to walk home (note: playground is right next to where I live :o), so I made a doll. I had a ball with me and my tiny blanket, so I covered the ball with it and secured it with the rubber ring I had in my hair. And voila, a very unusual UFO-like doll, but all you need is a little imagination and it can be transformed even into a Barby doll. In your mind of course...:o)

The focus should be on the little flower-brooch, not my camera, but hey, you can't blame me for fooling around a bit now, can you? :o)
Here's a close up though:


So easy to make and it really counts. Clothes need some love too... I have another little detail right HERE. Let me know if you like your clothes to bloom too and don't hesitate to invite me over to your blog to check out your "spicing-up idea".

Bisous,
Erika

I'm linking up to:
The Train to Crazy
Thrifty Thursday
My Backyard Eden

7 comments:

  1. Oh I think it is charming! It really adds a bit of Spring to your cardigan and I NEED spring.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple, and soooo cute. This would be great for girls bows too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Looks wonderful! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im with Jen....thats totally charming! Vinatge appeal! Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday this week!
    Hugs,
    Leigh
    Tales from Bloggeritaville
    www.lbratina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny!!! I love this...

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. at Life As Lori

    Please join me next week for another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! I love it! What a nice addition to your sweater!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Make it Yours day!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!