Friday, February 19, 2010

Blooming headband

I think that this spring mood is starting to get to me. But in a good sense (is there is one with this expression at all)...Anyways I keep making flowers, all kind of flowers. I've also been making fabric-roses, with which I don't yet have any plans, but it is even more exciting this way.
Plus I could not resist buying a pot of daffodils today (7 bulbs to be exact) :o) but I still need to bed them out into another pot so photos later. In the meantime here is my "artificial" flower crown :o)
I am pretty sure that you are as anxious as I am for the arrival of this lovely season in which colorful flowers are growing and blooming everywhere not just in greenhouses. I had such an incredible energy today...Sunshine makes me happy, it has been scientifically proven. My seasonal affective disorder is officially over :o)

Bisous,
Erika
I linked up to:
Poppies at play

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I want to do some of these for me. Someday I will have acute little girl to wear them! Till then I will. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally anxious for spring and flowers! Very cute handband! You did a great job! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!