Monday, February 8, 2010

Cards...with love

Hello lovelies, welcome to my love post featuring some of my (not so red and valentine-ish) handmade ♥ cards. Enjoy!
(click on the pics above to view them a little more detailed)
(hm..it would be fun sending them all out with the note: "you are my one and only"...haha...just kidding, I made them for fun, not necessarily to use right away, or for personal use for that matter)

Bisous-Bisous,
Erika ♥Party fun at:
Somewhat simple
Craftaholics Anonymous
Making the world cuter
The twice remembered Cottage

7 comments:

  1. Creative and inspiring... we are creating valentines at our house today! Thanks for helping the design process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. I've tried making cards before and they just don't turn out cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft neutral tone of these pretty cards. Everybody does red and pink for Valentine's Day...it's a nice change.

    I am so glad that you came over!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! LOVE the cards! Very cute! Happy Valentine's Day from across the pond! :)
    happy crafting!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog. :)

    Hugs, Bettina.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!