Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bags and cookies part #1

Classy breakfast? Oui peut-être! Why not...? I decided not to decorate these cookies, because the sugar topping would have spoiled their original taste, plus they look so nice this way, plain and simple :o)
Making this little sac was such a pleasure, it makes me smile. I can't explain...Is it the pink heart? Is it the lacy detail? I have no idea, but it changes my mood when I look at it that's for sure. It often happens to me...♥

This cross- stitching affair is really starting to grow on me. Not a bad thing, now, is it?
Sending you lots of love on this sunny day.
Bisous, Erika

I am linkin' up to:
A soft place to land
Today's creative blog
Talented Tuesday
Timeless Tuesday
Toot your horn Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Yum! These look like tasty beauties.
    Paula Grace ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good to eat, and a treat to look at too - Love it! Thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies look great, I'm a "plain" cookie girl myself! And I've got some of that fabric just lying around and now I know what to make with it! THANKS!

    Stopping by from Today's Creative! Just signed up to follow you, I'm looking for a few new crafty followers too!

    Visit my scrapbooking blog when you get a chance: http://juliechats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for linking up with the Talented Tuesday link party at My Frugal Family, which is hosted every Tuesday. Please feel free to stop back in every week and post your newest projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma sei bravissima!mi piace tanto iltuo blog mi piace la tua musica e....la tua playlist!sono stata 3 anni fa in Romania ho visitato Cluy Napoca....e sono rimasta entusiasta....bellissima!!!
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!