Monday, February 15, 2010

My new amour

Cross stitching and sewing have become my {renewed} lovers and I spent most of my weekend pulling a needle or pushing my sewing machine's pedal. The rest of it rolled by with drinking coffee and {romantically} studying French (on Valentine's day) for my exam. :o)
So here's one of the many creations born in these past days.
(Click on the photos to see them in bigger format, it is worth it)

bisous-bisous,
Erika
I am linking up to these parties:
Metamorphosis Monday
Make your Monday
Making the World Cuter
Just Something I Whipped Up Monday
Motivate me Monday
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Poppies at play

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are very talented! I wish that I could do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I used to do a lot of cross stitch, but haven't in years. Yours turned out really pretty!

    I'm hosting a party and would love to have you come on over and link this up!

    http://mybackyardeden.blogspot.com/2010/02/make-it-yours-day_17.html

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!