Saturday, February 27, 2010

The "opening" of Jasmin Blanc


It is a pleasure to announce that I finally started my own online shop, well not really...haha, I created another blog, which I use as my shop right here , and I also use Breslo (kinda like the Romanian Etsy, but not really), that you can access here. I am really at the beginning of it all, but step by step I will properly update both of them. I promise! :o) And I will also keep notifying updates here on my lovely home blog.
For those of you who are from Romania it is quite easy to order and ship. But should there be anyone from abroad who would like to order something please don't hesitate to write to me, so that we can work out a solution that works for both of us.

For details visit the above links or just shoot me an email.
Bisous,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!