Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Before and After - Wooden bracelet


Hello lovelies, how have ya' been? :o)
I don't really know what the situation with me is, but I feel like I am lacking motivation for most of my activities, regardless of whether I would normally enjoy that thing or not... I suppose that discontinuing my yoga practice was not of any help either. It is not nice, AT ALL, so I am trying to "fix" this silly issue which affects me quite a lot. Ugh.
Anyway, apart from that, in my darkest moments (not), I've redone/recycled (whatever you want to call it) one of my wooden bracelets which I grew tired of. It had no personality, probably that is why I "inherited" it from my sis'. But it is all done...Not even sure I'm gonna keep it. I might sell it, who knows, we shall see about that. For now, here it is :o)


(try clicking on the pic to see it better)

Ok, so the truth is, I have no idea how bracelets should be photographed in order to show the reality, because it sure seems different to me in real life. But I did my best. It has a circular design of an imaginary branch, a pink birdie and light-green leaves, that is mainly why it was hard to photograph it, so I tried to take one shot of each "facet". Click on the photo to see it better.


I am sorry for being so moody today. Promise I'll try to get back to smiley-happy me again real' soon,
Bisous, Erika

Linking up to:
The boardwalk bragfest
Make it yours day
Penny Pinching Party
Show and tell
The Tea Rose Home

10 comments:

  1. I like that you re-designed a wooden bracelet.. wonder if you will keep it? if not.. someone would love to have it!
    Nice!
    Sandy

    http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Good job! Thank you for following me ma chere. Following you now too :)
    Come say hi when you can!
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats completely different, it looks better, (customized). Motivation and the will of doing begins when you sit down to start doing anything. "Az étvágy evés közben jön meg."

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea... and so charming! I hopped in from Bobbypins Boardwalk and am so happy that I did. I would love to have you drop in at my place one day soon. until later...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea ...and so charming! I hopped in from Bobbypins Boardwalk and am so happy that I did. I would love to have you drop in at my place one day soon. until later...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I'm in a bad mood today too - no reason, just cranky! Tomorrow will be a better day!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty!!
    i love the bird!

    xoxo
    koshy
    http://koshysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color! Perfect for Spring and Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bracelet upgrade! It's neat that you did several different designs traveling around it.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!