Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Craft in style, ladies!

I have been going crazy with my craft projects lately. Crafting, crafting, crafting...It is all I can think about when I go to sleep and all I can plan when I wake up in the morning. I think it is also the most wonderful way to spend insomniac nights (ok, yeah, I know what y'all think right now, haha). But anyway, I did a little something for fun (for MYSELF for a change), so that I can keep some of my buttons and pins organized. I only used things lying around in the house (empty cream can, scrap fabric), so, crafty gals get on to it! :o)


Hope you enjoyed this; I sure did, by making it! ♥

Linked up to:
Today's creative blog
A silly little sparrow
A soft place to land
A picture is worth a 1ooo Words
Reinvented

8 comments:

  1. Cute little craft project Erika...good skills x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration...I have a jar and fabric that I can do this with. Thanks for sharing and it is good, once in awhile, to do something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little projects. Often the small projects are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute project.
    I love the jar!

    http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very creative way to keep buttons and pins organized! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to get organized, isn't it?? :) found you through reinvented...you're like me: crafting, crafting,etc. Fun though, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute very cute..first time here from reinvented..Bonjour


    Erika

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!