Tuesday, March 23, 2010

En-purple-ing the world

Just a little something that I managed to finish up this weekend (among the many things that I have started).

So I started out by making a cross-stitching pattern that I named "5 o'clock tea" and I took it from there :o)

Then I stitched the design...

And made a romantic looking white-purple tote with ruffles at its opening and a pocket in the front decorated with the sweet little cross stitch design:


Et voila:You feel en-purpled? Click here

Bisous ♥
Erika

Linked up to:
A soft place to land
Skip to my Lou
A silly little sparrow

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Erika,
    Ravie de découvrir ton blog.
    J'aime beaucoup la Roumanie. C'est un beau pays très attachant et les gens sont particulièrement chaleureux.
    Ma fille est mariée à un roumain. Ils vivent en France.
    La revedere

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable it is now. I love this.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!