Monday, March 8, 2010

Flower business

I think I am starting to have a slight obsession about flowers. I have always loved flowers, but this is different. Previously I have not felt the need to have flowers (plants yes, but not flowers per sé) in my room all the time...even if just a single one not a whole bucket. In fact I even like it better to have just one...I don't really know what is up with it, but it might just be my thing this year :o)


Wishing you a beautiful and sunny week!
Bisous,
Erika
Linking up to:
Mosaic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just having a quick look through some of the mosaics while I have my breakfast. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are the greatest, aren't they? We've been having fun with paper flowers in addition to the real ones in the garden - so many projects and so little time!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!