Monday, March 15, 2010

Framed window

You might remember my evening sketch post from the other day. Well it has been redone since then. I thought that I could definitely tolerate "windows" in my room (if you read the post I was talking about you already know about my incurable love for windows), so I framed it and it will soon decorate one of the walls in my room :o)
I only used scrap stuff like, some leftover lace, paint, glue, cross-stitching fabric, pin, I also made a few teabag roses and I randomly printed out a page of sheet music; and the frame of course which was a plain wooden frame I bought some time ago, but have not found a use for yet.
And this is pretty much how it turned out after about 20 minutes. I am quite happy with the results ♥




And now I'll get back to "same old, same old", but first you must answer my question: isn't this a lot more pleasant than researching Japanese Capitalism??? Ugh! But what needs to be done needs to be done, right? And off I go :o) Have a dreamy night!



Linking up to:
Twice Remembered
Making The World Cuter
Keepinf It Simple
The Girl Creative
The Persimmon Perch

8 comments:

  1. It turned out a really nice piece of art:)
    What can two talented hands bring out of "some leftover lace, paint, glue, cross-stitching fabric, pin". It's really nice. Keep up the creating work, go on, to be and to express yourself.
    All the best wishes, Arpad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks really good! I love the pin sticking out, it adds so much character

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great way to show your lovely sketch. Lovely with old notes and laces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to show off your skills. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few more like this creation, and you can open an art gallery. Really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! All beautiful touches brought together to create 1 special statement. Great job! ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your kind words...


    i love old bits of lace.
    so pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetest Erika!

    Oh that looks absolutely gorgeous!!!
    You are really talented, and I really enjoy your blog!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!