Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My "indoor garden"

I just wanted to introduce all of you to my lovely friends: my petit primula, my white and pink hyacinth, and my proud daffodils. It is always a joy entering the house and encountering their enchanting scent. It even feels a little more like home this way...And even more like spring, doesn't it?
Happy March to all of you :o) Lets enjoy spring together gals ♥(notice how the daffodils' shadow is reflected on the wall; how I love it!)
Looking at them makes me smile, they make me happy even in these sad days of losing someone very dear. Flowers and their scent calm my soul down, my little heart that beats so fast when I feel like crying and hold myself back. These lovely creatures give me the impression that even though grand daddy is not here with us anymore, he wants me to be happy, he wants me to smile and he wants to help through making me realize how much beauty there is in the small things which we sometimes overlook.

(I have to tell you I have a thing for bulblets; I think they look so beautiful in pots)

Bisous,
Erika


Linked up to:
Mosaic Monday at the Little Red House

3 comments:

  1. I have those same daffodils in my garden - that particular variety is called "Cheerfulness" and the scent is heavnely! Your primroses - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful way to comfort your sad heart with flowers. Sending gentle hugs to you for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so beautiful. I hope that Spring is just as lovely as these flowers for you.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!