Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Special day today!

Why? You may ask...Well apart from the beautiful weather that we benefit from today, it is also my father's 50th birthday. It is even hard to believe...But such a blessed day this is!
And a very VERY blessed girl, that is what I am; to have such a wonderful person right next to me, seeing him happy or even sad (but seeing him). I feel like I can be grateful even for the cloudy days, because what is the most important thing for me right now is that he exists.

He was, is and always will be a model for me, and I am how and who I am because of him! All I know is, (and this will pretty much sum up how I feel) that when the time will be right to have my own family I want to be such a parent, to my children, that he was/is to me. I love him dearly! ♥

Nagyon Sok Boldog Szülinapot Édesapám !!!

3 comments:

  1. Erika...thats wonderful....50 years on this earth and so much to show for it...especially a beautiful daughter...enjoy this time celebrating x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isten Éltesse apudat, még egyszer annyit mint amennyi most. Egyedül is letagadhatna 3-4 évet, de ezen a képen, akar 5-6 év is belefér a látszat /valoságba. Mindenképp egyik legnagyobb munkássága ez ötven év alatt, nagyon kellemes benyomást hagyott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika,
    how wonderful to have such a wonderful father...I wish you all the best for the next 50 years together with him!!!!!
    And I wish your father a Happy Birthday and I congratulate him for this lovely and wonderful daughter!!
    Best wishes
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!