Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meet "Cherise"


...enchanté!
I have been meaning to introduce all of you to my sweet Cherise , and finally I got to it. She is probably one of my favorite things at the moment, and she will stay among these for a long LONG time...I am pretty sure about that.

She also has a story...a hi-story, in fact! She used to belong to my grandmother, but she didn't really use the bike, because not long after she has bought it, she started to feel ill and dizzy so she was not able to ride it anymore. So now after more than ten long years probably Cherise(=Cherry) is on the road again, making me smile every time I look at her. It is such a delight to have her! Thanks to my smiley granny :o)


But before I could take her with me, she needed to be fixed up, and who is better qualified for that then my dad? (A mechanic probably!) No, I am just kidding, my dad can probably do anything in this world. So he changed what needed to be changed and then I cleaned her and this was pretty much everything there is to it.


May your days be sunny, like mine :o)
Bisous, Erika



1 comment:

  1. Oau, that's a very old bicycle, and in a very good state. As I now some things of bike's, I hope you don't have any problems with the local police, as I heard, on many places, even in Cluj-Napoca (Kolozsvar, Klausenburg)the cops, check if you have even a front light, and as I see, here, you have just a back light, the check especially after 19h. And my advice is to put two pairs of reflectors per wheel, in a crazy traffic/city it can just help the rider. I had too a bicycle with such a handbrake, and on a rainy day, it did'n work at all, on the wet tire.
    Lucky you :D to have such a father, that can do/fix almost anything.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!