Thursday, April 15, 2010

Memories, sweet memories


Do you know that feeling when you find something you have not seen for ages and then so many memories stream up, ones that you even thought to had forgotten...?
I just found this little stamp that my dad made for me when I was about 4-5. It is made of typewriter spare-letters put together to form my name on an old rubber. And I remember that he had no "E" so he replaced it with an inverted "3", and I was so happy because 3 has always been my favorite number. Don't ask why, I never really had anything to do with it...

Anyway, I was so happy to find it! I thought I'd share, maybe it takes you back to the old days as well..and hopefully those were just as pleasant as mine were...

Bisous, Erika

1 comment:

  1. Daaa, minunat sentimentul! Am un fotoliu cu captuseala rupta unde gasesc tot felul de lucrusoare pierdute in el :)) Foarte draguta stampila!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!