Friday, April 23, 2010

Pink Saturday -3-

Hello there lovelies...
I know that I have the tendency to ramble on and on about everything, but since I just got home, tonight I am just so very tired that I can already see the bed on the screen in front of me. But even though I must confess that I forgot it was already Pink Saturday tomorrow over at Beverly's blog, I quickly went through my albums to find some pink because I wouldn't have wanted to skip it for anything :o)

So there was this crepe paper that I bought a long time ago, but have not used it for a while, but I found a way to use it after all. Yaaay! On the little box I used decoupage glue to fix the paper to the box and mat lac for a smoother finish. Perfect for little bijoux.


And the rest of the paper I now use to wrap up my sweetsy little things, and send them off to their new homes.


Well that is about almost all I could squeeze out of myself tonight, hope you'll forgive me! "Almost", because I still have one more pretty little tea cups-picture to show you...And you know what is the best about it? That it is PINK!

Bisous,
Erika

19 comments:

  1. Hello Erika.. I found you through Fabulously French... What a great blog! When I have more time I will read through more... how I wish I were in Romania now... (Hungarian blood though!) and yes.. a tad of French in my heart!
    Have a great weekend..
    Looking forward to a a new blog friend!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely pink post.Such nice paper and I love the teacups.
    Happy pink saturday,
    Riet, The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wrapping papper and box are pretty. What a beautiful teacup. Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I'm glad you weren't too tired to share. Happy PS!


    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I'm glad you weren't too tired to share. Happy PS!


    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your paper! Paper is just wonderful and something I collect, too. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Erika. Happy PS to you. I love your paper. I find this design to be so refreshing and playful any one receiving a gift wrapped so pretty would be so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday!

    This crepe paper you found is fabulous and love what you did with it!

    I am also a huge fan of Paulo Coelho.

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the wrapping! I wrote about you on my blog today :-)

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, Erika!

    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos, and the blog on you on fabulously french really deescribes you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh la la I LOVE that wrapping paper!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such pretty paper!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo,I love that wrapping paper...your boxes are so lovely..and oh my!! that tea cup and saucer is gorgeous. Happy Pinks and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The tea cup and saucer are just stunning!!
    HPS!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet post, fabulous wrapping paper - although I'm amazed you have been able to part with it. I'm afraid I'd just keep it for looking at, lol

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOw I wish I could find me a crepe paper with polka dots in pink and blue! It'll be fun to wrap something with it. All I see are solid colors - no design at all :-(

    Belated Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the teacup, the design is very exotic looking, lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!