Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pink Saturday -4-

My goodness, girls, I can't even believe that it has been a month since I joined Pink Saturday and through that all of you guys out there... Next week, since I already feel so at home in all this and I feel like I'm very much up for it, I'd like to share about someone. This is actually not my idea, it is Beverly's but I consider it to be an awesome thing to write about someone we like, or even admire, or we would just simply like to encourage...whatever the reason, the outcome can never go wrong :o)
Last Saturday I've been featured at Fabulously French, by mademoiselle Leeann. Thank you again so much, it has been the first featuring of my blog as far as I know... It has been a real honor! ♥

Today's pink is my lovely bunch of tulips which I brought home with my bike the other day. I have a little wooden bread "basket" next to it, which I painted white... Still not sure whether I should leave it like that or should I decorate it... Any suggestions?


Happy Pink Saturday!
Gros bisous,
Erika

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips, Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore tulips too - I think they often get ignored in favour of roses (which I also love) but I adore the colours: so punchy. And the ones with the feather-edged petals are amazing.

    Happy anniversary for a whole month of posts and Happy Pink Saturday from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday Erika Sweetie...
    What a precious share today. I love the tulips and yes I can just see you pedaling home with your flowers on your bike. What a beautiful place to be able to do that. (Here in Phoenix you would get ran over if you even tried.)

    I love the bread box au-natural. It looks just perfect and can be used in so many places with the natural coloring. Thank you for sharing with me today sweetie.

    Have a beautiful Pink Saturday and I hope that it is filled with sunshine and happiness. Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tulips. If the box were mine, I paint a bouquet of pink roses on it.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tulips--a favorite of mine..The tuplip festival is taking place this week .. I did a blog on it and few days ago.

    So glad you are enjoying the friendship of pink Saturday blessings to you Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a Dutch girl I love those pink tulips! Nice to meet you! Happy PS!
    Please stop by for a visit soon and enter my Mother's Day giveaway!I ship internationally!

    Valrie

    http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful tulips!! I would paint the box pink, of course!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tulips are wonderful - so different to the flowers we usually get around here. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!