Saturday, April 3, 2010

Third Bunny Post

Just thought I'd share the sweet little table decoration that I've put together for Easter. In our family we have the custom of planting wheat in a small dish where we put the dyed Easter-eggs, only this year we planted two "portions", one for real eggs, and one for decoration.
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on new decorations so I just bought a few (ugly) plastic eggs and brought them to life my way :o)
It is really the easiest (though, messiest) thing you will do, and it looks quite pretty too. I only used tooth-pick, printed sheet music and French script, two types of glue, and the eggs of course.

And then after a messy, glue-y process I ended up with this:

And there you have the grand finale :o)

Bisous, Erika

Linking up to:
Poppies at play
Fun to craft
The shabby nest
Tatertots and Jello

4 comments:

  1. Oohh...I like those eggs covered with the music paper. I'm going to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling. I love those eggs! Thanks for sharing at Fun to Craft's Spring has Sprung Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eggs are so cute! Thanks so much for linking up to the Weekend Wrap Up Party! It's so fun to see your projects!

    I hope you will come back and link up again!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!