Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dreamed by the angels

Remember the pile of fabric I've shown you a couple of days ago?
I've been feeling inspired and full of energy lately and even though I am VERY short on time -- following a block-course at Uni, teaching, reading, planning, going crazy finding a thesis topic -- I still forced myself to take time for creating, otherwise I feel a thorough lack within me, it is so strange...
Ok, so never mind my crazy schedule; take a look at my newest purse design:

Be sure to stay tuned... I feel the creativity craze again coming my way :o)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this purse...how romantic and faminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous purse!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this purse...My 11 year old would love it.

    Found you through sew cute Tuesday

    amy

    craftedbymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!