Monday, May 3, 2010

French boutique

I just found something wonderful today... Such a lovely site, goodness!
You might have seen little lacy zippers before, but I stood in the dark until now, and finding them was like "Eureka"! hahaha!
For now it is quite impossible for me to lay my hands on them, but maybe some of you out there are able to. So I know I have done my good deed for the day! :o)


Aren't they just adorable? I haven't had the time to browse a lot further and deeper on the site with regards to shipping and all, but if you are from France, there should me no obstacles at all, that I know! They also have finished products not only supplies, check them out here! You can also switch to English by clicking on the little flag in the top left corner.

Bisous,
Erika

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen them before. Too cute. I love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!