Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pink Saturday -5-

Happy Pink Saturday ladies...
I've been thinking about how fast the week passes and it only shows through this pink frame, doesn't it? :o) haha, I have a pink measurement, we could say :o)

My pink contribution of the day is my finished "Madmoiselle" purse...Remember my first Pink Saturday ever? I showed you a little cross stitch I did, and was planning on turning it into a purse. Well, it finally happened ♥


And since I am engaged in this purse-theme-thing today, I would like to introduce you to Jane from Flora Doora who makes some really cool, sweet and romantic looking little bags! I love them! Go check her blog out, it is definitely worth it! Flora Doora is all you need to remember! :o)

And last but not least don't forget to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other pinkies! ♥

Bisous,
Erika

7 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, your purse is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jane's Flora Dooras. Also, Jane is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...love those pink tulips! Happy Pink Saturday...the bag is 2die4.

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post thank you...
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring the Flora Doora blog!
    It was wonderful to see my little bags on
    your beautiful blog. I love your Mademoiselle
    bag! It is just the prettiest!

    Paris is wonderful, we just found the exhibit
    by walking along the Seine!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo...Love the Pink polka dots and perfect Pink tulips!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet - the cross stich came out a treat, and the polka dots are great fun. And the tulips are the perfect finishing touch!

    Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day! Sorry I'm a little late - my husband whisked me out for dinner last night, so I didn't get my visiting done.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!