Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pink Saturday -6-

Happy Pink Saturday ladies. Another week went by...mine was beautiful...how was yours?
My pink contribution for today is the completed version of my Coeur Special Jasmin Blanc collection.


So first I painted them all these pinkish-creamy colors and then I used the "decoupage" technique to decorate them. I found such gorgeous napkins, I just simply could not resist using them for this special purpose. :o)




So here is what happened (some of them at least):



Happy Pink Saturday lovelies, and don't forget to check out the other pinks over at Beverly's blog, How Sweet The Sound.

Bisous from me and the kitties :o)
Erika

6 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday. What a clever idea and these are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Goodness!!

    Those adorable little hearts are just sooooo cute!!

    HPS!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and clever of you! Love the
    tulips, kitties and the blue tea pot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got two of them, what can I say, LIKE IT, LIKE IT, LIKE IT :D Thank's Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindos han quedado los corazones!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!