Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pink Saturday -7-


Happy Pink Saturday to all you lovelies out there!

Today I will show you my little present for my sister's 23rd birthday, which was ready for such a long time now, but I couldn't feature it because I feared she might view my blog and see it. But the moment it was ready I knew it would make it into one of my pink posts ♥
It was initially designed as a make-up bag, but when B. saw it she immediately said it would look great as a clutch with the pretty little dress she bought recently...And I couldn't agree more! Love you sweety, and happy birthday AGAIN...Remember, no train would ever scare me :o)





Don't forget to visit the lovely Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other pink lovers :o)

Bisous,
Erika

5 comments:

  1. Happy Pink. What a cute purse and Happy Birthday to your sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweets! How nice to meet you and thank you for visiting my blog. I'll email you with instructions on how to get your pictures bigger. Watch for my email today, chickee!! ;-) Good luck in your studies and that ruffled bag is just gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is so cute!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunningly beautiful! I'm honored that you visited my blog and liked my very simple-basic make-up bag. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!