Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet note


Things have been going so nice for me I could hardly believe it...In terms of selling my creations but I also received so much positive response from you guys and I just wanted to say a huge Thank You for that. It really means a lot to me and your beautiful words to/about me always makes my day :o)
An article was published about my shop in the Romanian artisan-community's blog ( Breslo), which can be read here (in Romanian only, unfortunately). And a couple of days later Envy, a well-known Romanian fashion site borrowed the article and featured it in its blog...I was so excited!!!

So anyway, all these really made my past two weeks... and all these make me forget about every stressful and unpleasant event, really!

I hope that you also have the opportunity to embrace beauty in life!
Bisous,
Erika

1 comment:

  1. As a one of your products buyer, and as one of your blogs reader WITH PLEASURE you deserve all of that, and made my day too when I could buy one of your little hearts. All the best and keep up the good work. Arpad

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!