Monday, June 21, 2010

Handmade Fair reflections

Saturday was a special day for me as you all know already, because I participated for the first time as a "merchant" and not as a buyer...
Well, what can I say, it was great...I received so much positive feedback and I'm so very grateful for that! Only problem was, that it only lasted a few hours and we had to be out of the place before normally people get out of their houses to shop, so that was a bit annoying, but even though there was not a huge crowd I made some profit. But those of you who know me already know that this is not about the money for me...it is about the experience and that, my friends, was priceless!The photos above were taken by Ce facem diseara, which is a site relating about all the important events happening in my city...
And pics bellow were taken either by me or my sister.




And here are some pics about some of the other very sweet people from there...You could feel such a calming energy in there... :o) It was unbelievable....










And the girls have this special thing where at the end we put something in a box, and then take out something else (someone's creation)...such a sweet instant swap, I think...:o) This was my special present:
And to top the sweetness and delicacy of this whole day, we had some amazing sponsors, such as:
(photo via cefacemdiseara)

I hope you enjoyed the tour!
Bisous,
Erika

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun and interesting experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always like looking for other people's pics after a fair, it gives a different perspective ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful things in one place! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!