Friday, June 25, 2010

I know what you did last summer...(2)

If you haven't read the first chapter, now would be a good occasion to do that.
The truth is I would really like to post all I have on this topic before I leave, because then there will be the new photos with new stories, with new windows and gates and this will already be out dated by then, so...Here is my second "last summer in France" post.

...a few of the places I like to walk at in Paris...






Ok, I admit, these are mostly what people would call the cliche-ish places. But I say something else. Cliches are permitted in Paris, in fact anything that is over discussed or advertised should not be called a cliche. Not in Paris it shouldn't. It is different there. Even the air has something else. (and no, it is not smog). I am afraid that I lack the proper words to express how I feel about that city...If it were a person, it would probably be the love of my life. It offers me everything: I feel safe and in love, the rest is in between the lines...

Naturally these are not the only places I like to walk at. My favorite thing to do is, just walk around without a map. Embrace beauty, passion and the sweet scent of the air...

Bisous,
Erika

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, you are bringing back memories of my trip to Paris in 2001. And although cliche-ish places, they are the ones I wanted to see there also. Funny because I have a photo by the bridge in front of the Musee d'Orsay that looks a lot like the one you took :) It was simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Paris, after this long exam period, you definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!