Friday, June 11, 2010

Pink Saturday -10-

Hello lovelies, another warm Pink Saturday, isn't it?
I have been suuuuper busy lately, so I feel bad about not posting because I would have so much to write about, but it is just that time of the year I suppose. Don't like it but cannot do anything about it! So I'll just survive...
But lets pass on to the pinkalisious delight of the day, a new earring I made.




Don't forget to head over to the lovely Beverly at How Sweet The Sound to see all the lovely pinks!

Happy Pink Saturday,
Erika

11 comments:

  1. Hello, and Happy Pink Saturday. I love your work, and you are mentioned on my Pink Saturday post today. So nice to meet you.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika - your new earrings are just soooo cute!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so dainty and cute! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Happy PinkCome by visit. Laura Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! and chic, and fun! I love these.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your earrings are so cute. They reminds me of the little spinning toys we had as children that looked like the bird was in the cage when you spun it. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your earrings are just darlin'! And the perfect pink that pops! Thanks for sharing them with us today...and thank you for stopping by my blog today!

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post, thank you for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday! Esther XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! And so creative.
    Thanks for your nice note too!
    Happy PS,
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your pink post is very unique and precious,
    lovely arts from you.
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!