Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pink Saturday -12-

So boys and girls, this is going to be my last pink post for a while...And listening to Miles Davis inspired me to share with you on this occasion this little "music box" I made a couple of weeks ago.

So long pink loving friends and we will reconnect when I come home from France in October. Until then have a great summer and share many lovely pinks like you always do! ♥
Also, check back to Beverly's blog How Sweet the Sound, to see all the other pink posts.




Happy Pink Saturday everyone!
Bisous,
Erika

8 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! Enjoy France!
    I have to wait until October to go!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy pink saturday until october erika,
    i so wish i was going to paris with you...that is my dream is to go to paris
    would you mail me a post card from paris...i have two from there of the eiffel tower and i treasure them...i would so love it....are you going to post while you are gone....
    hugs and blessings
    have a wonderful time
    simply debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Hope you have a lovely summer and I will be looking for your posts again in the fall!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy pink Saturday. I am sure you will have a good time in France.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time and see you in the Fall!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Honey, we will miss you !!Go:) enyjoy France, Paris, the air, the buildings...ohh everything :) pusziiik

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!