Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pink Saturday -9-

Pretty things on a pretty Saturday...Happy Pink Saturday guys and gal's! Today I will show you these little pink hair pins I made a short while ago...


I had some little ceramic button "leftovers" from other projects so I pink polka-dotted them and used them to make ribbon-clips...They are so much fun to make, and wear...You feel like a cute child again :D



Please hop over to Beverly's How Sweet the Sound" to see all the other pretty pink posts! I am doing the same thing right now ♥

Bisous,
Erika

12 comments:

  1. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ERIKA,
    HOW CREATIVE YOU ARE. VERY PRETTY PINK POLK-A-DOT HAIR CLIP. I LOVE THE ONE THAT HAS WHITE LACE WITH IT.
    HUGS AND BLESSINGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - thanks for sharing the "how too."

    Happy PS!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Most Petit One! I love these! How sweet. Wish my little grand daughter had some hair so I could make some for her! I guess I'll just have to be patient!
    Be a sweetie and thank you for popping in to see me,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and a very happy Pink Saturday to you!!

    It's a very hot summerday in The Netherlands and I'm enjoying all pink posts in the garden! Love Es XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Erika.

    These are so pretty - and fun. I love polka-dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! How cute. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I was just telling a friend of mine that i wanted to learn to make bows today!

    Happy PS!

    Maggie @
    Do these shoes match this purse?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erika, The clips are wonderful! You are very
    talented and clever! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those hair clips are adorable and look like so much fun to make. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  10. superbe, agrafele tale! I could use some, now that my hair is quite short! :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!