Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pretty present for a pretty girl

I love to make presents for people...in fact before I started selling my creations, I simply gave them away as presents (on a smaller scale of course), which I still tend to continue. I usually get something special ready made, if I know that the person it is for really would love to have that. But I top it with something I made. It feels like I leave a little piece of my heart in it. And that makes me very happy...the thing is no one else complained for that either. haha!




3 comments:

  1. really pretty love your little button flower.
    Hugs, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty curious about what did you prepare for the Swap. You know, the other day, when I visited your blog for the first time, I really wished you had been my Swap partner, so I could have received little pieces of this wonders that come out of your hands... if your partner was a girl, she should be very happy right now, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!