Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So long, farewell...until we meet again

Hello dearies!

This is my last post for the summer, because as I said I'm leaving this place for the stunning France, for three months....But I just wanted to wish you all a beautiful summer, inspiration for your projects, strength for your plans but most of all faith in succeeding to do good through all your work!

Don't forget me, ok? :o) I'll be back in October, and I hope to come back with many stories and photos to tell and show you all. But we can never know until we get there, so I'll just let myself be swept away by the charms of the present moment...

Gros bisous,
Erika



3 comments:

  1. You will be missed beautiful girl...have a wonderful summer in France..I dont envy you at all..No ..No..Not at all...Hmmm..well..ok maybe just a little....Ok..ALOT :)
    Stay in touch sweety...feel free to send me an hello email from France. HUGE HUGS...and keep safe, Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa ai parte de o vacanta splendida si sa ne-auzim cu bine! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai primit un premiu virtual de la mine! Felicitari cu drag pentru ceea ce realizezi! :*

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!