Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Surprise!

Do you want to know what happens when my darling dad gets crafty? He makes me presents. Today he came home with this beauty knowing that I will attend the handmade fair I was telling you about a couple of days ago. I would have loved to have something to display my bijoux on, but didn't know what to use so he thought he would help out. I am so excited about this...

These pics I took are not the best...My room resembles a war-scene at the moment, so that was the only corner I could place the stand in, for now...I have my exams going...Yes still! As you can see the pile of folders and binders on the ground. Plus I am getting ready for the fair and I am preparing a very special custom order and in the midst of it all I am very happy...Go figure! Haha!

Bisous,
Erika

*ps. I will of course cover up that white part with some kind of fabric...there's a big chance for it to be white though! :o) Photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I would love to come over and play. What a fun and special room you have. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!